Our training programmes are governed by a set of core values which constitute the desired organizational culture.
The values to be upheld are as outlined below; -
1. Commitment to duty and responsibility – We willingly and competently discharge our duties and responsibilities.
2. Teamwork – we embrace teamwork and collaborate with all stakeholders in the provision of quality training.
3. Professionalism – We adhere to the code of regulations and ethics so as to discharge our duties competently and skillfully.
4. Ethics and integrity – Honesty, accountability and transparency are our guiding principles.
5. Respect for Human Rights – we are committed to upholding the universal charter for human rights.
6. Respect for the law of the land – we are committed to respecting the rule of law in all our undertakings.
7. Respect for the institutes rules and regulations – As a community we are governed by the institutes’ rules and regulations that enable us to achieve the best working environment.
8. Courtesy – we shall strive to be courteous to all people at all times
9. Social Responsibility – we believe that it is quite in order to give something back as a token of appreciation for the support the community has accorded us.
10. Cleanliness and Environment - In order to achieve a healthy life and a conductive learning environment, we are committed to upholding high levels of hygiene and cleanliness within our surroundings.
11. Gender Sensitivity - We accord equal opportunities to both sexes.
12. Concern for the physically challenged - We are committed to providing training to all learners including those with special needs.
Wote Technical Training Institute
P.O Box 377-90300,
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank Ltd
Account No; 1105324559